Statement from the Board of Selectmen
Newburgh Audit Report
Click the link to access the town’s audit: http://www.maine.gov/audit/municipal/annual-audit-reports.html
The town is looking for people who would like to volunteer to serve on a Cemetery Committee. This committee would help and advise the Select Board in caring for the town’s eight cemeteries. The need is great for this committee so if you are interested and would like to submit your name, please contact the Town Office at 234-4151.
The town is looking for volunteers to serve on the Recreation Committee, too. Please contact the Town Office at 234-4151.
The town office is located at 2220 Western Ave.
Mailing address: 2220 Western Ave, Newburgh, ME 04444
Town Office Hours
Mondays: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Access to Minutes
Minutes are available to listen to on YouTube. Search for “Newburgh selectmen’s meeting” or click here.
- Selectmen’s Meeting – First Monday of the month at 6 p.m.
- Planning Board Meeting – First Wednesday of the month, at 7 p.m.
- Recycling – Recycling is the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month. We now have zerosort recycling. We have informational brochures in the office or you can download here. Please place recycling and trash on the opposite sides of your driveway for clarity.
Free Wi-Fi is available at the Town Office building. You are welcome to bring your computer or device to use. The library also has computers available for use during its open hours. The Wi-Fi is available during all Town Office business hours.
Weekly Email Newsletter
We send out a weekly newsletter via email. If you would like to receive the e-newsletter please contact the Town Office or email: email@example.com
Newburgh Guiding Principles
- Respect- We will observe the Golden Rule.
- Ethics – We will lead by example.
- Accountability – Our business will be open and visible.
- Communication – Listening is more important than talking.
- Teamwork/Partnership –The whole is often larger than the sum of its parts.
What Can We Do For You? Let us know! Drop in or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have comments or suggestions for or about the town’s website, or if you have pictures that you would like to see on the headers of the website, email to Newburghmgr@uninets.net