Special Select board Meeting Tuesday August 30th, 2016 @ 8:00 a.m. at the Town office. The board will be choosing a mil rate and committing taxes so bills can get mailed out
Looking for people that would like to volunteer to serve on a Cemetery Committee. This committee would be helping and advising the Select board in caring for the Town`s 8 Cemeteries. The need is great for this committee so if you are interested and want to submit your name as interested please contact the town office @ 234-4151.
Free Digital Literacy Classes are continuing with the Unity Foundation
(see link below)
Unity Foundation September October 2016 Digital Literacy Poster
Town Office 2220 Western Ave, Newburgh, ME 04444
Phone – 234-4151 Fax – 234-2791
Town Office Hours
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-4
Minutes a available to listen to on YouTube search Newburgh selectmen’s meeting
SAVE THE DATE! Newburgh Day will be Saturday, September 17th from 4p.m. to dusk There will be food, games, and fireworks. Watch for more information to come.
- Selectmen’s Meeting- Monday, September 12th, 2016 6:00 pm.
- Planning Board Meeting– Wednesday, September 7th, at 7:00pm.
- Recycling– Recycling is the 2nd and 4th Friday of the month. We now have zerosort recycling. We have informational brochures in the office or you can download here. Please place recycling and trash on the opposite sides of your driveway for clarity.
FREE WI-FI- There is free Wi-Fi available at the Town Office building. You are welcome to bring your computer or device to use or the library has computers available for use during their open hours. The wi-fi is available during all Town Office business hours.
The need for Volunteers is Great! The Recreation and Cemetery Committees are both in need of members.
We send out a weekly newsletter via e-mail. If you would like to receive the e-newsletter please contact the Town Office or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Can We Do For You? Let us know! Drop in or send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
Newburgh Guiding Principles
- Respect- We will observe the Golden Rule.
- Ethics-We will lead by example.
- Accountability-Our business will be open and visible.
- Communication-Listening is more important than talking.
- Teamwork/Partnership-The whole is often larger than the sum of its parts.
If you have comments or suggestions for or about your website, or if you have pictures that you would like to see on the headers of your website email to Newburghmgr@uninets.net