- Ralph Shaw, chief
- Drew Wiltbank, assistant chief
The Newburgh Fire Department would like to remind everyone that in an emergency situation, please call 911 to report the emergency and they will page out the rescue and fire department. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE FIRE CHIEF AS THE CALLS NEED TO GO THROUGH DISPATCH.
This could slow down the response time in getting help to you.
The department is concerned about safety issues for residents. If you do not have smoke alarms in your home and cannot afford to buy one, please contact Fire Department at 234-4153, so that we may assist you.
Another major concern of the department is quick response time for emergencies. There are still several residences in town that do not have house numbers visible from the road. If you do not have a house/box number visible from both directions, please see that you get those up. This is the best means of emergency personnel reaching you as quickly as possible. House numbers are available at the town office.
- Business meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Truck checks are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Training meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.
- Training sessions are held the 3rd Sunday of each month at 9 a.m.